Free Midnight Predator (Den of Shadows #4) Download Books Online
Midnight Predator (Den of Shadows #4) 
Midnight PredatorIn this world, there are predators and there are prey; only the former survive. Brujas Motto, Midnight Predator.I forgot how much I loved this story. I know I always say that when it comes to Amelia Atwater Rhodes stories, but its true. Midnight Predator follows Turquoise Draka, a vampire hunter and mercenary that gets hired to kill Jeshikah, a high ranking vampire with no regard for humans. Turquoise pays Nathaniel, a friend and vampire to sell her into slavery at Midnight a
Huh. Odd.

This was definitely better than the previous one in the series, but still not great. It was enjoyable for what it was though. The characters were a little more interesting and complex, though I really would have liked to see the plot fleshed out more, perhaps even made into a series of its own.I will forever hate the author's penchant for stupid names. In this one, it seemed she was going for a color theme. Our protagonist was named Turquoise, who was fighting to be the leader of Crimson, and
I think this was my favorite Atwater-Rhodes book since the first, "In the Forests of the Night." Plenty of vampires, and lots on the complex hierarchy of the vampire world. I liked it (and the others) for its realistic, well-thought-out world. In a way, this one felt like there were several plots or plot threads, many of which didn't feel resolved at the end, but I still enjoyed it.
Out of this whole series, this one is the most enjoyable.
This was hands down my favorite in the Den of Shadows quartet. I just wish it was longer or there was a direct sequel to it, because the ending was left so open-ended. Besides that I think this was by far the strongest story in this series.
Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Paperback | Pages: 256 pages Rating: 4.02 | 8429 Users | 204 Reviews

Details Epithetical Books Midnight Predator (Den of Shadows #4)
| Title | : | Midnight Predator (Den of Shadows #4) |
| Author | : | Amelia Atwater-Rhodes |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 256 pages |
| Published | : | December 9th 2003 by Laurel Leaf Library (first published May 14th 2002) |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Vampires |
Narration Supposing Books Midnight Predator (Den of Shadows #4)
Though she was once a happy teenager with a wonderful family and a full life, Turquoise Draka is now a hunter. In a deadly world of vampires, shapeshifters, and mercenaries, she'll track any prey if the price is right. Her current assignment: to assassinate Jeshikah, one of the cruelest vampires in history. Her employer: an unknown contact who wants the job done fast. Her major obstacle: she'll have to hide her strength and enter Midnight, a fabled vampire realm, as a human slave. . . .Present Books Concering Midnight Predator (Den of Shadows #4)
| Original Title: | Midnight Predator |
| ISBN: | 0440237971 (ISBN13: 9780440237976) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Den of Shadows #4 |
Rating Epithetical Books Midnight Predator (Den of Shadows #4)
Ratings: 4.02 From 8429 Users | 204 ReviewsCriticize Epithetical Books Midnight Predator (Den of Shadows #4)
So far, my second least favorite volume of the Den of Shadows series, other than In the Forests of the Night.The plot wasn't great. It seemed to have an interesting potential theme, but it never really went anywhere with it. It's ending felt inconclusive. Sure, the main plot was resolved, but Turquoise's inner choice wasn't; the book just sort of cut off right after the climax. There were some tense scenes in the book's first half, but they didn't really amount to much.The characterization, onMidnight PredatorIn this world, there are predators and there are prey; only the former survive. Brujas Motto, Midnight Predator.I forgot how much I loved this story. I know I always say that when it comes to Amelia Atwater Rhodes stories, but its true. Midnight Predator follows Turquoise Draka, a vampire hunter and mercenary that gets hired to kill Jeshikah, a high ranking vampire with no regard for humans. Turquoise pays Nathaniel, a friend and vampire to sell her into slavery at Midnight a
Huh. Odd.

This was definitely better than the previous one in the series, but still not great. It was enjoyable for what it was though. The characters were a little more interesting and complex, though I really would have liked to see the plot fleshed out more, perhaps even made into a series of its own.I will forever hate the author's penchant for stupid names. In this one, it seemed she was going for a color theme. Our protagonist was named Turquoise, who was fighting to be the leader of Crimson, and
I think this was my favorite Atwater-Rhodes book since the first, "In the Forests of the Night." Plenty of vampires, and lots on the complex hierarchy of the vampire world. I liked it (and the others) for its realistic, well-thought-out world. In a way, this one felt like there were several plots or plot threads, many of which didn't feel resolved at the end, but I still enjoyed it.
Out of this whole series, this one is the most enjoyable.
This was hands down my favorite in the Den of Shadows quartet. I just wish it was longer or there was a direct sequel to it, because the ending was left so open-ended. Besides that I think this was by far the strongest story in this series.

0 Comments